Ok. Do NOT think I don't have a life.
Because I totally do.
But I'm still a little bit of a nerd.
So, I love the internet.
But I'm also a super-slacker.
So I LOVE blogs, and stupid internet fads.
Like-
dearblankpleaseblank
MLIA
FML
among others.
Right now I'm totally obsessed with Brotips.
It's so supremely cool.
It's so sad women don't have a bro code.
It's so sad that women exercise their mostly-good-for-nothing braincells in absence of a code.
I wonder if it will ever be sacrosanct even if there was a bro code.
Hoes before Bros is a super big lie.
Even hoetips isn't as cool as brotips.
Women don't like women.
Unless they're Mother Teresa.
And that's just because she loved everyone.
anyway, that apart, i'm going to use my favourite brotips to make this next list.
It's totally preachy.
But it's allowed.
It's my blog and all that.
(That totally doesn't mean that I won't cater to readership demands)
(That line makes me feel like i'm selling my soul)
(as long as it's just the soul.)
(I'm Gujarati after all)
- While bragging about your GPA remember it won't save you from getting punched.
So totally true.
But I love my GPA.
And what happened to spreading the love?
But I must agree. You will be punched if you have a good GPA and claim you're going to fail before the next exam.
Mostly because you're claiming you'll fail because you didn't do a third revision.
That'll make me want to punch me too. - There is such a thing as being too old to have a facebook page.
Having a kid who has a facebook profile should truly be a disqualification.
No really.
Note: Your KIDS are sick of the privacy settings and sifting they have to do because of you. - Life will let you down. People will let you down. But food? Food will never let you down.
It's really hard to admit that when you're fat.
But dude.
It is SO true. - Chicks dig boyfriend sweaters.
And not the kind you get at Forever21.
Believe me. There is NOTHING one of those can't cure.
Not even a real hug from the boyfriend. - While the decision to get a tattoo is yours alone, consider how those stars will look on your hip when you're 80.
That's all.

4 comments:
What is up List Maniac? B) I'm surprised you dont have 'Swagg is about personality, not materials.Dont let the things you own, own you' on your list.
Anyway, keep sailing along :)
Hahaha. The last one really cracked me up. :D
What's up Anon?
Are you the regular?
I wonder why you persist at being anonymous.
But yes, I thought about that and many more.
But it had to be a top5.
Plus, the last post had enough attitude and bitchiness :P
@Ananya
Always my argument when my friends say they want a tattoo. Just sad.
"Life will let you down. People will let you down. But food? Food will never let you down."
One word: GENIUS.
Post a Comment