Stereotypes are comforting.
So are superstitions.
Being judgmental is okay. Anyone who claims to be not is either Mother Teresa or lying.
Chocolate is the solution to the bluest of the blues.
The Indian Cricket Team is Awesome. Let's Bleed Blue for India.
Communal Violence is sick. I’m saying that in spite of being a Hindu-Gujarati. (Read: Godhra violence)
And the Commonwealth Games are a scam.
Bombay is better than Delhi.
Cosmo and Vogue taught me everything I know.
Fashion Blogs are addictive. Try Purple Peeptoes.
Cosmo and Vogue taught me everything I know.
Fashion Blogs are addictive. Try Purple Peeptoes.
Narendra Modi may be a murderer but he will be a better PM than Rahul Gandhi.
Reality comes in packages of all shapes and sizes. True Story :)
PS- Someone I know forgot to throw out last night's condoms from her pocket. Her grandmother found them and exclaimed, "Already?".
PS- Someone I know forgot to throw out last night's condoms from her pocket. Her grandmother found them and exclaimed, "Already?".


No comments:
Post a Comment