It has resurged.
So this is a list of things I wanted for Christmas. But obviously didn't get.
Superpowers
This is of course apart from my sarcasm.
Just imagine.
Plus, I've always wondered if you automatically get hotter when you get superpowers.
Or is it because you get superpowers?
Or is it just the movies?
A Fashion Blog
But you need to have a life for that.
I clearly don't have one.
The unending quest. I don't think they make them anymore.
Did they lie in Dil Toh Pagal Hai then?
What About The Cure's The Perfect Boy?
The Happy Ever After Girl
One Day finds The Perfect Boy.
Dude. Even cool people like me can be sappy sometimes. :P
A Life.
Law School is not the right place to get one.
Of course Elle Woods is a lie!
Let's not even bring up the other things on the list.
Its sad and pathetic.
No wonder i stopped at FOUR.
Who stops at four things in a list?





5 comments:
:) Thats good. The bigger the list the more confused the person is.
Love is not the only thing in life.
Super powers - Hotter and superpowers.. they are enemies of each other.
Fashion blog ... you do have a life, just you need to have a re look. Why do it for others? why not for yourself.
The Boy - Its always good to dream ;)
I liked the life cartoon.
Don't worry, lawyers have superpowers. But more often they are branded as the bad guys so please don't use them if you are bad too. But you aren't bad are you?
Don't worry, such indecisive moments happen with me too when I think what's this engineering for. You'll be good, soon.
Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete
Law, accountancy and business management: I really feel sorry for the students of these disciplines. I really do.
Good luck with the list. :D
Hello Niya...i dint really intend to comment on this post, but somehow i am!! Its 31st December, 11.48 pm.12 minutes more for the new year.5 minutes back i was standing in my balcony and could see this entire city going beserk partying and making merry.Somehow i dont really fancy celebrating the new year.Its a farce.But what i saw from my balcony was pure beauty.YES, our very own Chanda Mama, THe Moon.And i realized that at that very same time more than a million people in different parts of the world might also be looking at it.And may be, one of them,MAY BE is that special someone made for .Even though i couldnt hear any Dil To Pagal hai tune in the background,a smile did emanate.Even though it steals someone else's light THE MOON is just utilizing the Sun's light to give bathetic as well as pathetic romantics like us some glimmer of hope.Kahin to hogi Maya.
Shit, u sure as hell have competition for the most hopeless DTPH fan.
PS:so so so sorry for such a ridiculous nonsense comment, caluminating ur thoughtful post.U have full right to go ahead and press delete:) Happy 2011.
@ Anonymous
Thank you for that comment. It made my day. I love meeting people who feel for hindi cinema from the 90s as much as i do.
yay!
@MangoMan
Its not the discipline. Its just Law School.
@Blasphemous
The first lawyer I met after coming to Law School told me,
Niyati, just try to get out of law school as the same person you are when you're getting in.
@AS
Thank you.
But why do hotter and superpoers not go together?
Clark Kent was quite the hottie, so was bruce wayne.
Post a Comment